CHOOSING YOUR PHOTOS
The link in the email will direct you to a password protected viewing site, which will allow you to choose your favourites and send your selection directly to me. It is pretty user friendly, but here's a quick run down of what to do.
1. Click on the link and enter your password and then create an account by logging in. The 'login' tab is at the top right. This ensures that your selections are saved each time you view the photos.
2. You will be directed to the thumbnail page. To view the photos bigger either hit the 'slideshow' tab OR click on the first thumbnail which will bring the image up bigger and you will be able to scroll through from there. You can go back to the thumbnail page at any time by clicking the album title at the top left of the page (usually your family name or the name of your child).
3. To select the images you would like in Thumbnail view click on 'Select Photos', then simply click on all the thumbnails that you like and then hit the 'Add to Favourites' tab.
4. To select favourites when viewing them bigger, simply hit 'Add to Favourites' at the top of the photo or move your mouse to the top left of the photo where you will see a few options appear including 'add to favourites'.
5. When you are happy with your selection you can view them by hitting the 'Favourites' tab at the very top left of the page. When you do this you will see a tab that says 'Send to Photographer' which will send your selection to me.
6. It is also possible for you to make comments next to individual photos, which I would be able to see and you can of course share this link with family and friends as long as they know the password.
If for some reason you struggle with this system, just make a note of the file names that you want (file names are directly underneath each image) and email them to me instead.
If you click HERE you will be taken to my comprehensive Product and Prices page.
If you decide to go for one of the digital file packages the black and white versions will also be included.